Monday, June 26, 2006

everyone says " monday blues " yah la so true can. i hate mondays. really. now our new tyme table includes mockexams on every monday. there's gona be 6 mondays we've to attend till 545. todae starts but i skipped. it was a bloody las min decision. i reali have got zero ideas why da hell i skipped it.i knew it all along, i've note it down while others don't donkey days ago & nw, i'm skipping it myself. i felt so guilty while walkin 2 da busstp, i know hw im i gona reflect on my maths tchr. its so sucky. i really wonder if its somehow due to some of my acquaintance skipping, or issit my laziness. arghs shit whatever. no more skipping of lessons lah, seriously. =) hai but sku's gona be really challanging. & im seeing lesser of my boy.='( sobs. deardear i misssss U<3*

No comments: